Losing belly fat is a common weight loss goal by many, and we know why. But it does more than make you look great. Maintaining a trim midsection can also help you live longer.
That belly fat, which is also called abdominal or visceral fat, is harmful. It’s a layer of fat below the abdominal muscles. With such a location, it surrounds many of the vital organs and supplies constant energy to them. However, it also exposes the body to dangerous hormones and toxins. Too many fat cells can overproduce toxins which can then increase your risk for diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Are you thinking about how to lose belly fat fast? Here are some effective tips:
- Exercise regularly. Reducing abdominal fat is one of the many health benefits of regular exercise. It’s also important for weight maintenance.
- Avoid sugar and sugar-sweetened drinks. When you drink sugar-sweetened drinks like sodas and high-sugar sports drinks, you are taking up more total calories. Excess sugar can result in excess fat in the liver and abdomen.
- Eat more soluble fibres. Soluble fibres are natural fat burners. They can help you lose weight by letting you feel full, thereby reducing your calorie absorption. Good sources of soluble fibres include avocados, legumes, flax seeds, blackberries and Brussels sprouts.
- Eat more protein. Protein is an essential macronutrient for weight loss. Eating plenty of it can improve metabolism and reduce hunger levels, making it very effective in losing weight.
- Avoid trans-fat-containing food. Trans fat is present in some margarine and spread, as well as packaged foods. High intake of this kind of fat is linked to increased belly fat gain and other diseases, such as heart disease.
- Reduce carbohydrate intake, especially refined carbohydrates. When losing belly fat, carb intake, especially refined ones, should be reduced or replaced with healthy carbohydrate sources, including legumes and whole grains.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol. Heavy alcohol consumption increases the risk of developing central obesity or excess fat storage around the waist.
- Get enough sleep. Sleep deprivation can cause you to gain more weight which may include belly fat.
In addition to these diet and lifestyle changes, the use of fat burners or fat burning supplements also gets rid of stubborn kilos.
What is a good fat burning supplement?
With many people looking to shed their excess fat, especially after staying at home due to lockdown protocols, fat burning supplements have gained much attention recently. Losing weight can be difficult so an extra boost from fat burners for faster results is helpful.
The use of fat burning supplements is not just for athletes or fitness freaks. Anyone can use it, but it should be a good kind of fat burner. With so many products out there, it’s easy to be misled. So, make sure to know which supplement you should get.
A good fat burning supplement should have potent fat burners working in synergy with one another so it can be highly effective. It should help you burn more calories, gain more energy, preserve muscle and suppress your appetite.
If you’re looking to purchase some of the best fat burners in Australia, you won’t regret filling your pantry with the following:
- Oxyshred by EHP Labs
Oxyshred is one of the best thermogenic bodybuilding supplements in Australia. It’s also popular for its delicious flavours, such as guava paradise, mango, kiwi strawberry, wild melon, cosmic blast, passion fruit, and pink grapefruit. This fat burning supplement suppresses appetite, decreases fatigue and increases energy. Additionally, it enhances the immune system with its vitamins and key ingredients.
- Fireball by Red Dragon Nutritionals
Fireball comes in various flavours, including passion fruit, cola lemonade, pineapple juice, raspberry, lemon lime and red frog. It is also one of the best fat burners that help burn fats and boost metabolism. With ashwagandha, Fireball can also lower stress and is excellent for cortisol levels.
- ProALCAR Essential by PC Laboratories
Being a 100% pure acetyl L-carnitine supplement, ProALCAR Essential is definitely one of the best fat burning supplements. It decreases your fat deposits by increasing the transportation of fatty acids into the mitochondria which can then be used as an energy source. This natural fat burner can be used with any other fat burners to make sure that your enhanced calorie burn is being fuelled by body fat, not by muscle tissue.
- Ghost Burn by Ghost
Ghost Burn is one of the most popular fat burning supplements in the world. It is packed in full doses of key ingredients that can help in fat loss and weight management. Ghost Burn contains L-carnitine tartrate and acetyl-L-carnitine HCI for burning of fat to energy, ashwagandha roots, caffeine and other high-quality ingredients in the market now.
How to use fat burning supplements
Fat burning supplements are best taken when you wake up, 30 minutes before breakfast or your morning workout. When you’re sleeping, your body’s metabolism slows down. If taken first thing in the morning, fat burners will help you kick start your day. They can fuel and let you complete an intense workout. An exercise after taking the morning fat burners also helps maximise the fat-burning effects.
However, if you’re sensitive towards stimulants, you can take your fat burning supplements before midday. Doing so allows your body to wind down before bedtime.
Do fat burners actually work?
Yes, fat burners work. But they only work as an addition to your workout and nutritional dietary choices. You shouldn’t expect any miracles when taking up fat burners. Paying close attention to a healthy diet and exercise routine is still very much important.
In theory, fat burners fuel a weight loss journey through the following:
- Increasing your metabolism to burn more calories
- Reducing the amount of fat absorbs by your gut
- Suppressing appetite so you’ll eat fewer calories.
Can you take pre-workout and fat burner together?
Fat burners help you burn body fat, while pre-workout supplements prepare your body for training. Whether a pre-workout and fat burner will work out together largely depends on the type of pre-workout and fat burner you’re using.
The issue with using both is that they both usually contain stimulants, with caffeine as the most common type. Consuming them together would increase your risks of experiencing caffeine side effects. However, if you’re using low-caffeine supplements, the pair may work well as they work for different purposes.
Losing belly fat not only helps shrink your waistline. More importantly, it decreases the layer of visceral fat, reduces your risk for diseases and improves blood vessel functioning. Losing belly fat can significantly benefit your health and wellbeing.
Are you looking for the purest supplements with the best prices? Team Flex offers an extensive range of fat burner and pre-workout supplements from the world’s biggest brands. Check out our products now!